- VR Serious Game for psychotherapy, which is based on exposure therapy and tries to support agoraphobia therapy. The game uses the Unity HDRP Renderpipeline. Done in the course of serious games.
- 2D Jump & Run Game in Pixelart, realized with Unity Engine.
- 2.5D Sidescroller Airplane Shooter (Link follows soon)
- Discord bot for computer science facutly at Univeristy of Applied Sciences Kempten
- Theoretical software project called "Gliding Organizer". The final .pdf can be seen here: Dropbox
this list is currently being updated
Skills in Photoshop and Illustrator have been aquirent during a course at the University of Applied Sciences Kempten.
Rendered in cycles using multilayered textures. Focus was the comprehensive use of Blenders Node-Systems.
Here you can see a few models that I made. At the bottom of the site are the oldest creations and at the top the recent ones.
During the development of the Serious Game: Subway Simulator.
Made using Blender and Substance Painter.
A cartoon house. Made in 1 hour for speed modeling training.
Thats a gunship inspired from the movie "avatar".
Following model is rigged and ready for use in animations or games. The community impressions on Sketchfab speak for itself.
A cartoon world made with particles and rendered in cycles. Focus was the knowledge of particle systems.
objects von David Fischer ist lizenziert unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung - Nicht-kommerziell - Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen 4.0 International Lizenz.